- Where a Training Course (with or without Examination) is cancelled by the student more than four (4) weeks in advance of the start date, there will be a full refund to the student or sponsor, less a deduction of a £100 Administration Fee.
- Where a Training Course (with or without Examination) is cancelled by the student within four (4) weeks of the start date:
- no refund will be offered unless there are extenuating circumstances such as illness, family bereavement or visa issues. A decision on any refund offered will be at the sole discretion of AST and documented evidence for all cases of extenuating circumstances is required for this to be considered.
- Where a refund is agreed then AST will be entitled to a £100 Administration Fee, which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Where an Examination is cancelled by the student within two (2) weeks of the start date:
- AND the fees exceed £100, then AST will be entitled to a £100 Administration Fee, which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- IF the fees are less than £100, then AST will be entitled to retain all fees and no refund will be made.
- For all Cancellations and only with the formal request of the student or sponsor, AST will retain the full amount as a credit towards future training and/or examinations at AST, without deduction of the Administration Fee, recognising:
- Any such credit must be used within 15 months of the original start date, or the refund less £100 Administration Fee, will be credited back to the last known bank account or address of the student (or sponsor).
- For the avoidance of doubt, a sponsor may use a credit for one student against the invoice for another student.
We are very happy to help and it's best to talk. Get in touch.