The Zero to Hero Courses are undertaken as a block modular program covering all of the modules applicable to each licence category you may be seeking with the Approved EASA examinations taking place on the final Friday of each module.
This course is suitable for those with pre-existing experience such as Armed Forces leavers or those with International Licences seeking EASA Licence Qualification.
We have the following Zero to Hero Courses scheduled for 2021
- B1.1 Commencing on 10th January 2021 and completing on 11th June 2021
- B1.1 Commencing on 13th June 2021 and completing on 12th November 2021
- B1.2 Commencing on 13th June 2021 and completing on 26th November 2021
- B1.3 Commencing on 10th January 2021 and completing on 4th June 2021
- B2 Commencing on 13th June 2021 and completing on 3rd December 2021
Note: The Zero to Hero courses do not constitute an approved course, and therefore will not offer reductions in the experience requirements for those seeking licence issue, or extending basic licence categories.
Initial Registration Form To be completed first by all students
If you have any questions or are interested in enrolling on this course please contact us direct.