Aviation Legislation training notes are available for Category B of the EASA/CAA training.
These documents are the official training notes that AST, a world leader in aviation engineering training, uses to support its Approved and Modular students to gain their licenses to work in their professional flight engineering environments across the world.
Training Notes Overview
Select your exam category below
Category 'B' - B10
- 10.1 Regulatory Framework
- 10.2 Certifying Staff - Maintenance
- 10.3 Approved Maintenance Organisations
- 10.4 Air Operations
- 10.5 Certification of Aircraft, Parts and Appliances
- 10.6 Continuing Airworthiness
- 10.7 Aircraft National and International Requirements for (if not superseded by EU requirements)